General sellers will set up detailed payment information. Sometimes the seller will only disclose some of the information, such as the recipient bank account name, etc., more detailed information need to be placed after the seller will be provided. If you do not know how to pay according to the given information, please contact the seller for further instructions.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy Bitcoin?
- I do not know how to pay, and I can not read the description of the payment
- I accidentally marked the payment for the finish but did not pay for it
- I have placed an order but can not pay in a given period of time
- I have paid, but have not marked the "Completed Payment" button
- I paid, but the counterparty did not respond or release bitcoin
- I have already paid the seller, but I have not received any Bitcoin yet, is that normal?